Commonly used in the home garden, after planting, Treepel 250 comes with it's own spray applicator. Specially developed for protecting rose bushes and other at-risk shrubs.
- Take two (2) dessertspoons, (40 grams) of egg powder and place in a small bowl.
- Add enough water, approximately 50mls, and mix to a paste.
- Make sure the egg powder has taken up the water and is thoroughly wetted.
- Add a further 100 mls of water.
- Mix thoroughly and then pour the mixture into the application bottle.
- Add 50 mls of resin to the application bottle.
- Top up the application bottle with water to 500mls.
- Screw the applicator tightly on to the bottle. Shake the liquid for 30 seconds or until the egg powder is dissolved.
- Please note that the spray applicator and bottle need thorough washing after use.
Treepel is now ready to be applied. Spray liberally - excessive spray will not be a problem. Each Treepel 250 package makes up 5 x 500ml applications, 2.5 litres in total. Treepel is rainfast in 2 to 3 hours. Avoid applying Treepel to broadleaf plants in full sun.