For the post planting treatment of 100 seedlings using a sprayer. Suited to smaller lifestyle blocks.
Treepel 100 will treat approximately 100 seedlings after planting. Clean out your knapsack or sprayer thoroughly before applying Treepel Animal Repellant. Like any repellent, Treepel is only effective on treated foliage so a second application may be needed on fast-growing species.
Important. Apply Treepel as soon as the tree is planted. The first visit by an animal gives them the bad experienced, deterring their return.
- Place all the egg powder in a large bowl.
- Add enough water, approximately 200mls, and mix to a paste.
- Make sure the egg powder has taken up the water and is thoroughly wetted.
- Add a further 500 mls of water.
- Mix thoroughly and then pour the mixture into the sprayer or knapsack.
- Add 250 mls of resin.
- Top up with water to a total of 2 litres.
- Shake the container to thoroughly mix the contents.
Spray the plants thoroughly. Treepel is rainfast in 2 to 3 hours. After 2 or 3 days mixed Treepel will begin to smell like rotten eggs. It is still an effective pest repellent but the odour may be unpleasant! Avoid applying Treepel to broadleaf plants in full sun.